Carpet Cleaning Services
The Altitude Carpet Cleaning Process
Taking The Extra Steps For Exceptional Carpet Cleaning Results
- Pre-Inspection: Pre-inspecting the carpet is a key element to allow us to properly set up a plan to service your carpet and upholstery to the best of our ability. This is also a great opportunity for you to inform us of any concerns. We will do our best to inform you of soil conditions, potential permanent staining as well as any install issues. Remember not all stains can be completely removed, anyone that claims they can is not professional or trustworthy.
- Pre-Vacuum: Dust, dirt, allergens, pet hair, etc. can all get trapped deep down into the carpet pile. Pre-vacuuming will help more of the dirt and debris to be cleaned up before the main cleaning process.
- Pre-Condition and Pre-Spot treatment: The entire carpeted area to be cleaned will be pre-treated with a product that is specifically formulated for your particular carpet fiber. Certain spots may require specific and or specialty cleaners. Prior knowledge of certain spots is always helpful in providing important information to allow us to provide the most thorough carpet cleaning possible. We at Altitude Carpet Care only use products that are safe for us to be around all the time and will use green products whenever possible.
- Pre-Agitate: Depending on the soil level of your carpet a groomer or rotary machine may be used to help further loosen the high traffic areas. This will ultimately help the main cleaning process be more effective.
- Extract and Rinse: After a proper dwell time of the pre-conditioning process our state of the art truck mounted hot water extraction machine will thoroughly rinse the carpet fibers. We clean with temperatures up to 235 degrees. The higher the temperature we can clean your specific fiber type at, the easier oil, dirt, etc, can be broken down and removed. This will also help sanitize the carpet and provide a healthier home environment.
- Neutralize: Every carpet we clean is pH balanced rinsed so there is minimal to no residue left behind. Many cleaners overlook or flat out neglect this step. They do this either because of a lack of knowledge or as a cost-cutting measure. This step is essential for long-lasting, clean carpet.
- Post-Treatments: If any spots remain after the main cleaning process, additional specialty spotting techniques may be used. Using years of experience and employing the latest and most up to date products and techniques we do our very best to treat every spot. This also the time to apply carpet protector if you have chosen this additional service.
- Post-Inspection: After we finish the job, we encourage you to take a look at our work and make sure that we have met your standards. Please let us know if you are satisfied, and if not we will do whatever we can to make sure that you are. Even after we leave if you have a question or concern please don’t hesitate to call.